A good sense of down-to-earthness, simplicity and seniority create the circumstances in which I can connect the below shown skills and tools in a creative and innovative way. All this is for 1 goal only: achieving results in an efficient way, both financially and operationally.
Other experience and skills
- Experience in general management, management of departments and operations or projects, sales
- Excellent strategist with experience in strategic and conceptual creation
- Experience in developing and executing global omni-channel strategies and campaigns
- Agency career experience has proven I can work in complex, fast paced environments without sacrificing ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Experience in managing multiple projects or departments simultaneously; managed the Skiffy customer service department (8 people) for a year next to my role as marketing & communication manager (7 employees and branch managers). Managing 3 departments at Plieger, product management, marketing & communication and e-business (11 direct reports)
- Experience working abroad with multi cultural populations (South Africa, Eastern and Western Europe, trade fairs in Japan and China and more)
- Extensive experience in organizing customer events such as suppliers days, trade fairs, golf days, concerts, sports events such as Tour de France 2015 and EC 2016
but open to steps forward in a position as a senior manager B2B marketing & communication, marketing directoror general manager. No, am I not available for interesting freelance projects related to interim B2B marketing, communication, general management are welcome too.
I am interested in talking in public about marketing and bringing it to the next level by going back to basics and implementing the right mix of tools. In that case, do contact me!