MY GOLF ADVENTURES
What I like about golf? The fact that you can only play it well when you are concentrated and relaxed at the same time. My swing can only result in distance and accuracy when I am fully focussed on the execution of it, while being relaxed at the same time. As soon as I force it all with power, the ball loses direction and distance. Amazing, but true! And therefore the game of golf remains interesting and challenging.
I play golf regularly, both privately and for business. Business is obvious, but when done in private it can be either alone (and I’ll just join other players), with a friend or with The Banditos. A group of enthousiastic golf players living in Amsterdam, but coming from all over the world and as such not having friends nearby who play golf too. We have our own website to administer our scores. It’s needed… Below follows an overview of the clubs I play with and the courses where it all happened until now.
Officially (registered): 31,3
Unofficially (based on additional scores after last registration): 28,3
Irons 4 – SW : Ben Hogan BH-5
Putter : Odyssey XG
Fairway resque : Bridgestone Aldila, Hybrid 80-R – My favorite club!
3 Wood : Ping Rapture, TFC909F
- The Doral courses Blue Monster, Red & White, Miami (FL), United States
- GC De Hoge Dijk, Abcoude
- Waterlandse GC, Amsterdam
- Golfbaan Spaarnwoude, Velsen-Zuid, The Netherlands
- Golfbaan Dirkshorn, Dirkshorn, The Netherlands
- Naarderbos Golfbaan, Naarden, The Netherlands
- Utrechtse Golfclub Amelisweerd, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- GC Almeerderhout, Almere, The Netherlands
- Burggolf Haverlij, Den Bosch, The Netherlands
- Burggolf Purmerend, Purmerend, The Netherlands
- Golfbaan Het Rijk van Nunspeet, Nunspeet, The Netherlands
- Bossenstein Golf en Polo Club, Antwerpen, Belgium
- Kempense Golfclub, Mol, Belgium
- Leeuwkop Golf Club, Sunninghil, Johannesburg, South Africa